OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Craving calgon......

It was our youngest daughter's birthday party today. I am exhausted from deep cleaning the house, cooking and getting everything ready. We had a house full and everyone had a great time. When everyone left I found out our bathroom is clogged up again. I called Mistress (She is out taking our oldest grandson home) and She said She would handle it when She gets back home. This sucks because I was sooo looking forward to taking a hot bubble bath to relax from today. Mistress is tired too and said we are going to bed early tonight. I hope She can fix the bathroom easily so we can clean up without having to go over to our oldest daughter's house.

Our company was gone last night and we made the most of it. We continued from the other night by taking our time making love. When we were finished we fell asleep in each other's arms. I have mixed feelings about sharing those kind of moments on this blog. I dont mind sharing the details of my punishments but some things are sacred and I want to keep those between Mistress and I. Mistress just called and is on Her way home. I am going to go greet Her at the door.

-Bella

2 comments:

  1. I can understand your feelings about sharing the more tender moments on a blog - but by doing so you bring it alive, real and engaging. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep that in mind but for now those moments are not for public reading. This may change or it may not. I will have to discuss it with Mistress.

    ReplyDelete