OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Sunday, August 10, 2008

busy,busy,busy


this morning i realized i hadnt blogged in a few days. my punishment is over for now...it has been post-poned. W/we have had company all week and now have grand-children over this following week. Mistress is not letting me forget my place and gives me a look on occasion to let me know that even though She isnt currently punishing me~She hasnt forgotten that i have a punishment coming. i have been doing my best to do all i can to make up to Her the fact that i was a smartass and disrespected Her. She also pinches my breasts and nipples when we have our sporadic moments alone to also remind me of that. i tend to let things (from the stress of other people's bullsh!t) build and vent but that is no excuse for talking to Her the way that i did. i am working on other ways of dealing with that stress than taking it out on Her.

Mistress and i have started our profiles on fetlife. not too sure what i think of it so far. i have joined a couple groups and post when i have something to add. i have had a few dom's contact me but i just delete the messages. they apparently are unable to read since my profile clearly states that i wont correspond with any dom's without Mistress's consent. funny that they are able to write to me but havent written Mistress.

Mistress and i have been busy going through things to get them packed so when W/we do find a place to move-most of the work is done. it is amazing how much stuff W/we have accumulated in the time that W/we have been here. i am a self-admitted pack rat~Mistress put Her foot down and so the things i dont need have been thrown away. She has also let me know that when W/we move She has plans to make it so i can be punished wether W/we have company or not. Mistress is very inventive so i am imagining She is going to maybe soundproof a room that She has the only key to. She invents Her own things to punish me with and She wants to either have or build a workshed for more privacy to make such things. W/we will also probably be taking another run to our favorite adult store for things to reward me with. i have been hearing alot of good things about the hitachi wand and i am eager to try it out.
has anyone tried out the hitachi and care to leave me a comment on if it lives up to its reputation?

3 comments:

  1. hi,
    i have a Hitachi and it is wowwwwwww!! Recently i got given the Gonzo's nose-shaped attachment for it too, but i haven't tried it out yet. Have fun with yours!

    libby
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx libby :)
    i am eager to try it out. i also want the gonzo feature. my only fear is that i am a squirter when my g-spot is stimulated and i keep having visions of shocking my bits to well....bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles*
    i squirt sometimes too, but haven't tried out the attachment yet so don't know if i will with that or not. i'll keep you posted!

    libby
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete