1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags
2. Real tree or artificial? real tree
3. When do you put up the tree? day after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? january 2nd
5. Do you like eggnog? yummy~yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a horse. she was an appaloosa i named "queenie" and she was my best friend until the day she died.
7. Hardest person to buy for? our oldest grandson
8. Easiest person to buy for? our youngest daughter
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes-it was a gift from my late nana. its inside a huge snow globe that plays "away in a manger".
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? depends on who it is.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a wool sweater at a party at a former job~it was beautiful but i am allergic to wool :(
12. Favorite Christmas movie? "a christmas story" ("you'll shoot your eye out")
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? we shop all year around.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes~see #11
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mistress's home-made dressing
16. Lights on the tree; colored or white? colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? "grandma got run over by a reindeer" & "mary did you know"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? this year we are staying at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? family gifts on christmas eve and then from santa christmas morning
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? blue & white
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mistress's dressing, my daughter inlaws cauliflower cheese dish & my homemade fudge.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? a nice whipping to end the year right.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this?whoever is in the christmas spirit.