if you are reading this~feel free to use it on your blog. just leave me a note in a comment so i can check your answers out.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
experienced breath play & tens unit with Mistress.i also cleaned out and carved a pumpkin~i know that may not seem like a big deal but the smell of pumpkin guts makes me very queasy.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
for the most part i did and yes i have made a few for 2009.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
our daughter in-law had our grand-daughter :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
my grand-father, a close friend and one of our iguanas :(
5. What countries did you visit?
none this year. need to get my passport for our summer trip to canada.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
more patience with myself and not being over-analytical about things. since Mistress is happy with me as Her slave then i need to relax and not worry about it.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
may 26th~the birth of our grand-daughter
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
having a better handle on my panic attacks so i can go back to school. i also now make Mistress approved crepes for Her.
9. What was your biggest failure?
not quitting smoking entirely
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
just the normal colds & flu's i get every year. i got whiplash tripping over a cat and took a fall down the stairs thanks to my dog pulling too hard on the leash.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
a digital camera/video cam that i am filling up with pics/vids of everything.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
our oldest daughter's~she has really matured in the last year.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
ignorant family members who treat me as a pariah because i am gay.
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills,food and the kids/grandkids.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
signing up to go back to school and Mistress talking of collaring me this april.
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
i am happier,thinner and poorer,
17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
camping out more with family and having more private moments with Mistress
18. What do you wish you’d done less of?
19. How did you spend Christmas?
spent it at home with Mistress and the children.
20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
yes~i fall in love with Mistress more and more everyday.
21. What was your favorite TV program?
i love lucy,absolutely fabulous,coupling, keeping up appearances, csi,bones, dexter and red green and red dwarf
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
i really don't hate anyone.
23. What was the best book you read?
river running red by anne rule. she shared more information about the victims of the grk and didnt dwell on glr.
24. What did you want and get?
i wanted to deepen my submission to Mistress and She has given me patience and support.
25. What did you want and not get?
to get a house in the country~that fell through.
26. What was your favorite film of this year?
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i had some private time with Mistress after She took me out to a romantic dinner and scary movie. i turned 38.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
to be able to move out of this neighborhood.
29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
during the day i dress casually and at night i wear what is appropriate for what Mistress wants to do.
30. What kept you sane?
i do alot of reading and take alot of walks with Mistress. Mistress also buys me alot of things for the bath so i can relax in a hot bath of bubbles when everyone is out of the house :)
31. What political issue stirred you the most?
same-sex marriage legislation
32. Who did you miss?
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
don't sweat the small stuff