OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, July 10, 2008

BDSM quiz

Mistress isnt feeling well today so while she is napping-I took a quiz I found on another submissive's blog.


Do you have an inclination for BDSM?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Submissive

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.)))
It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.

Submissive

100%

Masochist

86%

Degradation Lover

79%

Bondage

71%

Experimental

64%

Exhibitionist / Voyeur

39%

Switch

29%

Sadist

29%

Vanilla

18%

Dominant

7%





The results arent suprising. I am submissive, a masochist, into being degraded (only by Mistress) and I love bondage with Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment