OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!!!


Hello there & welcome to my blog. I am a lesbian submissive and I am using this blog to write & share my thoughts,feelings & opinions of being in a 24/7 d/s relationship with my Mistress. She knows I am doing this and has set certain restrictions on me of what I can and can not share.

Our personal information will never be revealed nor will personal pics. We will never send anyone pics either. I will also not share certain details of our relationship and intimate moments.

I will blog as time allows. We lead very busy lives. We just got back from an extended vacation and we are both exhausted. We enjoyed ourselves and are now settling back in to our normal routine.
I was a submissive about a decade ago until my master had to move back to Spain. My next master really crossed alot of my boundaries, became abusive and so it has taken me 10 years to find someone I trust enough to be my dom. I have always considered myself lesbian bi-what I mean by that is some men do attract me but I have always preferred women. Mistress is the first woman to ever be my domme. We have been together for a few years and talk about everything.
One thing I must say though is our d/s relationship may not be like other d/s relationships. As in all relationships, different things work for different people. I refuse to live up to anyone standard's but Mistress's.
Until next time,
playtoy's puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment